Tuesday 1 March 2011

Studio Practice..

Today we had a Studio Practice class with Katye Coe and I wasn't feeling too great. I ended up having to sit out and watch due to having an awful migraine :(.. It's getting really frustrating and appears to be getting in the way of my dancing.. So I've decided that 'Migraines' should be the topic for my Body Story assignment..

I went to the library to grab some books to have a flick through:

Dance and Stress...
Dancing For Health...
The Art and Science of Dance/Movement Therapy...
The Migraine Handbook...


I also made a spider diagram of other possibilities I could look into in relation to my migraines......




Hanna, J. Dance and Stress. AMS Press, 1988.
Hanna, J. Dancing For Health. New York : AMS Press, 1988.
Chaiklin, S/Wengrower, H. The Art and Science of Dance/Movement Therapy. London:Routledge, 2009.
Lewis, J. The Migraine Handbook. London:Vermilion, 1993.

No comments:

Post a Comment