Monday 9 January 2012

First Class Back..

So today is the first class back after the Christmas Break; I haven't danced at all (well, in a class anyway) for roughly 3 weeks.. This may hurt a little....
 I found it really difficult to get back into the swing of things!! 


Exploration.                                     Curiosities.
Playing with the rotation of my hip sockets & thigh bones.
Exploring the spine.
Vertibrae having conversations with one and other.
Playing with the eyes open & the eyes closed.


 Whispering fingers.
I would be focusing on one area of my spine & Nora would bring my attention to another area.
Twisting.                       Turning.                       Undulating.                     Curving.                Contorting.
Distorting.                                                    Traveling across the space with this resonating.


Gathering Colours.

In its escence the buyancy of the skull.
The falling tail.                   Swoop of the tail.
Lowering head into the handstand.
Down dog, twisting spine, feeding arm through.
                    Travelling.
What am I working with in my movement journey this term?
Inquisitive?
Technique?


x

No comments:

Post a Comment