Saturday 1 October 2011

Second Year!!

So it's a new year & a new start..
I've haven't been on here in too long so bare with me while I get back into the swing of things.. I am going to continue writing about my progress, development & experiences as a studying dance artist.
My second year of Uni has many things in store & I'm preparing myself for a year full of challenges & excitements.

This term involves the module 'Performance Projects' in which I will become part of a company. A professional choreographer will lead a 5-day intensive when our piece will be crafted and shaped ready for performance in front of a live audience. I am greatly looking forwards to this as I know the impact it will have on my ability as a mover & a maker & my understanding on how a practising choreographer works.

Here I will include my thoughts throughout this process along with my experience of working within a company and alongside a choreographer..


Wish me luck! x

No comments:

Post a Comment